Re: "apt-get BUG" OR "OPERATOR Error"?

Andrei POPESCU wrote:
> Richard Owlett wrote:
> > When I get to "Select and Install software", I chose *ONLY*
> > "Standard system utilities" and completing install with defaults.
>
> Is this squeeze or wheezy?

Ping?  This is such a critical piece of information and since it
hasn't been answered I am going to ask it again.  Is this Squeeze or
Wheezy?  Or even Sid?  The gnome world changed between them and it is
hard to give useful advice without knowing this ultimately critical
piece of information.

Is this Squeeze or Wheezy?  Or even Sid?

Bob