Re: FN Key to Enable/Disable Touchpad

> Morel, I'll still figure out how to link a command (script) to FN+F3
> key, to automate this.

I only know for i3 window manager, by modifying the configuration file...
I think there is also a way with acpi, but I know nothing about that.

IIRC, you are using KDE? So, you should have a configuration tool to do
the binding. In this one, just enter the command you need.

I guess you could find more results if you search for "binding mpc kde" ;)
(mpc is a client for mpd, a music daemon. Questions about it are probably
much common than relative to synclient, and as they are both command line
tools, you can just adapt)