Re: KDE4 - way to add to "k" menu for *all* users?

On Mon, 03 Dec 2012 05:51:01 -0800
David Guntner <davidg@akaMail.net> wrote:

Hello David,

>So, no one has any ideas/info on this?  Am I the only Debian user who

I've never tried what to do what you're asking.  It may be that it was
possible under KDE3, and never has been in v4, and you're memory has let
you down.  That's a possibility, as well as it did work as you say, and
now doesn't.  I really have no idea.

>doesn't use GNOME? :-)

No.  I use KDE4 myself.

--
 Regards  _
Bet you thought you knew what I was about