Re: upgrade from Squeeze to Wheezy

On Sun, 2 Dec 2012, Charles Kroeger wrote:

hummm...I don't know but I care nothing for these code words squeeze wheezy sid
etc.  I prefer good 'ol stable testing unstable experimental.

  I don't understand. Presently, squeeze and stable are synonyms, but
  squeeze will mean squeeze forever, and not stable...
  The day Wheezy becomes stable, you will have to modify your sources.list
  if you don't want to upgrade immediatly.

Try these . . .
. . .

 thank you for all your suggestions, but they all end with the same
 message:
   The following packages have unmet dependencies

As I already said, I'll spend less time installing Wheezy from the iso image

best regards,
--
Pierre Frenkiel