Re: (SOLVED) Re: Memory errors on new memory in new system

On 12/02/2012 01:29 AM, Andrei POPESCU wrote:
On Sb, 01 dec 12, 22:19:45, Marc Shapiro wrote:
No.  It was two sets of Patriot memory.  After the first pair gave
errors, I returned them and got another kit which proceeded to do
the same thing.  This time, with another brand, everything seems to
be working correctly.
It's also other frequency (AFAIR the Patriots were 1600, the Corsairs
are 1333). You should probably keep this in mind when you change/upgrade
RAM on this board.

Kind regards,
Andrei
Yes, I had intended to get 1600 MHz memory as a replacement, but I accidentally got the 1333. If I add additional memory I realize that I will have to used 1333 for that, as well, unless I replace all of it.

Marc