Re: ASUS K55VJ sound and video install

On 29.11.2012 21:42, Gábor Hársfalvi wrote:
The Audio card - Altec Lansing, SonicMaster Sound - and Nvidia Graphics
card - Nvidia Geforce GT 635M 2GB

Someone please help :(

2012/11/23 Gábor Hársfalvi<hgabi84@gmail.com>

Hi,

I succesfully installed Debian Squeeze x64 to a K55VJ Notebook, everything
works perfectly but I couldn't install Nvidia driver and its sound card
couldn't installed - disabled soundmanager icon on panel.

Please show me the way, how to solve these problems.

Thanks

Hello.
Please provide more information. What have you already tried to make it working? There are a lot of manuals in internet how to install a Graphics Driver on Linux platform. As for your sound, what you see when are trying to launch alsamixer(launch in terminal), are there any errors?

--
Cheers,
Roman V.Leon.