Re: Audio issue with Intel HDA driver

----- Original Message -----

From: Emmanuel Bourgerie

Sent: 11/08/12 08:43 AM

To: debian-user@lists.debian.org

Subject: Audio issue with Intel HDA driver

Hi everyone !

I'm having an issue with my new motherboard, I just installed Debian sid
and I don't have any sound :(

I'm pretty lost, so I post here (if it's the wrong place, feel free to
tell me), also I launched the latest Ubuntu live and had sound, so I
think there is something I missed ;)

Here is the result of alsa-info.sh on _Debian_ :
http://www.alsa-project.org/db/?f=ea68c55b64250b7278305cf46fdc2873356f6d0c

And here is the same, on _Ubuntu_ :
http://www.alsa-project.org/db/?f=e10b7f43c8ecbb304b9eef1e7e38dd129488512d

>From now, I have no idea what to do... As I said, everything looks
perfect on Ubuntu, so I couldn't find on Internet something similar, and
all the stuff around ALSA and PulseAudio is pretty obscure to me...

In advance, thank you :)

--
Emmanuel Bourgerie <manu.dwarf@gmail.com>
Développeur web & Open-Source

Hi Emmanuel, I'm having this problem too, I solved this bug to my user account, making PulseAudio run in System Mode, your is probably running in User Mode, but I have changed my user account and the problem is back, If I solve, I will post here.

--
Gean Michel Ceretta - geanceretta@linuxmail.org - geanceretta@gmail.com - +55 046 9111 8829