Audio issue with Intel HDA driver

Hi everyone !

I'm having an issue with my new motherboard, I just installed Debian sid
and I don't have any sound :(

I'm pretty lost, so I post here (if it's the wrong place, feel free to
tell me), also I launched the latest Ubuntu live and had sound, so I
think there is something I missed ;)

Here is the result of alsa-info.sh on _Debian_ :

And here is the same, on _Ubuntu_ :

>From now, I have no idea what to do... As I said, everything looks
perfect on Ubuntu, so I couldn't find on Internet something similar, and
all the stuff around ALSA and PulseAudio is pretty obscure to me...

In advance, thank you :)

Emmanuel Bourgerie <manu.dwarf@gmail.com>
Développeur web & Open-Source