Re: acpid and acpi-support
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: acpid and acpi-support
- From: Brian <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 16:33:16 +0000
- Message-id: <20121104163316.GE6179@desktop>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
On Sun 04 Nov 2012 at 15:07:03 +0000, T o n g wrote:
> Would acpi-support conflict with acpid?
No. acpid is a daemon which runs scripts. It doesn't provide the
scripts. That is the job of other packages.