Problems with MG5320 solved

Hi:
  I have now solved the problems I had with Canon Pixma MG5320. The problem I had was because I was using
the ipp protocol. Canon has its own protocol cnijnet which I think comes with the drivers from Canon Ireland; however
I had problems with their driver MG5320.ppd, and I had to use the one that comes with cups (unstable). The precise
device uri to use can be got by using sudo /usr/sbin/lpinfo -v, and selecting the one which goes with the cjinet. It goes
something like cjinet:/88-87-   etc, the number coming from the MAC address. Then I used  sudo /usr/sbin/lpadmin -p MG5320
-m canonmg5300series.ppd -v cjinet:/88-87--    etc and everything is OK now.

Sebastian