Re: What is the procedure for patching the Debian kernel ?

So, interesting document.

I actually found an RT kernel in the repository ... the one linked
from here - http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMultimedia#Realtime_kernel

However that does not have the patches applied to usb/audio for the
Electrix Ebox44. It also does not have ...

CONFIG_HZ_1000=y
CONFIG_HZ=1000

Is there a SIMPLE procedure here to build this kernel image (or the
stock one that downloads the rt patch in a separate archive).

All I need to do is build everything as it is out of the box ACCEPT
for a couple of patches to usb/audio AND the two config options. Of
course the revision string must be right otherwise there are conflicts
with linux-headers and DKMS.

Barney Holmes

--
         ~~~