internet connection is disconnected very often

Hello

In my Debian Wheezy System, internet connection is disconnected very often. In the meantime, I cannot reach modem interface. In Network manager, the connection seems to have. I can access to internet when disconnect and reconnect it to the Network Manager. The situation is the same in both wired and wireless. Please help.

The output of lspci;

06:00.0 Network controller: Intel Corporation PRO / Wireless 4965 AG or AGN [Kedron] Network Connection (rev 61)
08:00.0 Ethernet controller: Broadcom Corporation NetLink BCM5787M Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express (rev 02)

Network Manager Network Interface status;

Type: Wired Ethernet
Connection State: Connected
IP Address: 192.168.1.34
Connection Speed​​: 10 Mbit / s