Re: Installation

On Thu, 20 Sep 2012 11:57:35 +0300
Andrei POPESCU <andreimpopescu@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jo, 20 sep 12, 06:31:52, lee wrote:
> > Celejar <celejar@gmail.com> writes:
> >
> > > If you have an OEM license, it can't be transferred to a different PC:
> > >
> > > http://www.microsoft.com/oem/en/licensing/sblicensing/pages/licensing_for_hobbyists.aspx
> >
> > Why not?  I haven't signed any agreement with them.
>
> You agreed to the EULA on install or first boot, same thing.

Additionally, IIUC, Microsoft retains copyright, and only grants the
OEM and you various rights to use and distribute the software. You, the
end user, are granted by the OEM (in accordance with a right Microsoft
has granted *it*) the right to use the software, but not to resell it
(except as part of the sale of the entire computer). You therefore
simply have no right to resell it, and any customer of yours has
acquires no right to use it.

> Kind regards,
> Andrei

Celejar