Re: EXIM in Debian

On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 08:46:55PM -0400, Mark Robinson wrote:
>    I know it might not be in the right group but is related mostly with
>    Debian.
>    There is Exim 4.72 under Debian with split configuration files.
>    I need to remove header and I know how to do in Exim. In section
>    remote_smtp add remove_headers=blablabla.
>
>    How I can do in Debian Exim with split configuration?

The exim4-config includes the man page exim4-config_files for standard
changes. I'd suggest that you have a look at the files in
/etc/exim4/conf.d, make your changes as needed, and run
update-exim4.conf to write them to generate the configuration.

Kumar
--
Intel engineering seem to have misheard Intel marketing strategy. The phrase
was "Divide and conquer" not "Divide and cock up"