Re: Missing Files Prevent Installation/Execution of Applications

On Wed, 2012-09-12 at 18:45 -0400, Stephen P. Molnar wrote:
> On Wednesday 12 September 2012 16:52:06 Andrei POPESCU wrote:
> > Make sure you have the guest additions installed.
> Thank you for your note.  Indeed, I do have the guest additions installed.

You've got VirtualBox 4.1.22, the current version installed. Do the
guest additions fit to this version? Perhaps you started with an older
version of VBox, upgraded VBox, but not the guest additions.
Does the extension pack fit to this version? Maybe the extension pack
has got no impact to the trouble, I don't know.