Re: Recover broken SDHC card

Am Samstag, 8. September 2012 schrieb Martin Steigerwald:
> More about cheap flash thats often optimized for FAT 32 on Linux:

As for cheap it that sentence.

The 32 GB Sandisk Extreme was about 28 Euro. It can theoretically do 45
MB/s.

Thats almost 1 Euro per GB.

Achievable with an Intel SSD 520 for example. It should be able to do
about 10 times of above bandwidth. (Depending on workload of course, but I
doubt that the SD card will reach anything near 45 MB/s on random I/O
anyway.)

So it seems to me that for SD card we either pay for the small form factor
or that SD card is actually quite experience.