Preseed for Wheezy - Disk Config

The Wheezy example preseed file provides direction to learn more about
disk configuration:

"The full recipe format is documented in the file
partman-auto-recipe.txt# included in the 'debian-installer' package or
available from D-I source repository. This also documents how to specify
settings such as file system labels, volume group names and which
physical devices to include in a volume group."

I have not figured out how to get into any of these sources.  How do I
climb this wall to ready the files?

ray