Virtualbox 64 bit guest option is missing

Hello!

Virtualbox on my Wheezy x86_64 is not showing 64 bit for guest and
guest x86_64 OS installer displays CPU mismatch error. My CPU is a
E5200 which does not have VT support. Virtualbox page says "On 64-bit
hosts (which typically come with hardware virtualization support),
64-bit guest operating systems are always supported regardless of
settings, so you can simply install a 64-bit operating system in the
guest.". It is not clear for me that 64 bit host is enough or VT is
required for 64 bit guests.

The question is I need to upgrade my CPU to any VT capable CPU or is
there any solution staying at the current CPU? If I change the CPU am
I need to reinstall Virtualbox?

Bye,