Re: systemd

Am Mittwoch, 25. Juli 2012 schrieb Camaleón:
> On Wed, 25 Jul 2012 18:16:10 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> > I can't resist, ban me from the list :D,
>
> (...)
>
> It's not a matter about banning but netiquette and politeness.
>
> It is very unfair to speak (criticise?) from a person that is
> completely unaware of the conversation >:-(

Plus I think it makes sense to base a decision whether a software is
suitable for me or not on technical facts and my own preferences on how I
want the software to work for me.

For me it is utterly, totally and absolutely irrelevant what Lennart or
any other developer does with his / her free time.

And I agree that personal attacks do not belong here independently of the
visibility in public.