Autofs and NFS, user mapping

Hi,

My Autofs auto-mounted NFS share looks like this:

 drwxr-xr-x  9 4294967294 4294967294 45056 2011-04-12 09:47 tmp/

I.e., the user id and group id are all mapped wrong.

I have identical user ids and groups between my NFS sharing stations, so
previously, prior to using Autofs I just use the NFS ver3 direct mapping,
without specifying any user mapping schemes, and it works nicely.

Now I started to use Autofs, but everything get messed up. I've read many
web pages, but none of them mentioned about this problem.
I also tried to specify "uid=1000,gid=1000,allow_other", which I found in
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Autofs/, but it doesn't work for my nfs.

Anyway, please help.

Thanks

--