Re: http.debian.net different error message

On Sat, 28 Jul 2012 11:35:06 -0400, Jude DaShiell wrote:

"Different" than what, exactly? What are you comparing?

Should your replies were kept in the same thread they will be easier to
follow >:-)

> 87% [Connecting to debian.cc.lehigh.edu]E: Method gave invalid 200 URI
> Start message

And the above error comes after you...? More info is needed.

Anyway, you can report any problem you think you're facing with a
concrete mirror by using the proper channel:

***
http://http.debian.net/

The code, issues, etc
(...)
If you are having issues with the redirector itself, *please email me*
instead. Hash sum mismatches, poor mirror selection, etc., I'd like to
know about all that.
***

P.S. Bolded text is mine.

Greetings,