Re: Auto mounting Westerni Digital external Hard disk.

On Sat, 28 Jul 2012 19:28:22 +0530, L V Gandhi wrote:

> I have squeeze in two machines a PC and a net book. I have the following
> 80-usb-wd.rules file in /etc/usb/rules.d/ folder.
(...)
> Any solutions to find out reasons why it is not working PC?

Can't tell what can be wrong from your specific ruleset but I would try
to debug udev on real time. I don't know if this will be still a valid
source:

http://www.reactivated.net/writing_udev_rules.html#testing

Or maybe this one which Google suggested and looks more recent:

http://www.jpichon.net/blog/2011/12/debugging-udev-rules/

Greetings,

--
Camaleón