logrotate: file size changed while zipping

Hi all,

in last days (perhaps weeks) i get daily mail from cron's logrotate task
with this:

/etc/cron.daily/logrotate:
gzip: stdin: file size changed while zipping

I was no success to find any solution and i am not able to identify what
logrotate's job is produced this. I tried to check the logs, but perhaps i
find bad string - i don't k now. I tried to run logrotate from shell, but
nothing was written to console.

Please, can someone help me to identify the source of this message?

regards

--
Slavko
http://slavino.sk