Re: systemd

On Thu, 2012-07-26 at 10:52 +0300, Andrei POPESCU wrote:
> On Jo, 26 iul 12, 06:30:23, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> >
> > However, many people claim that pulseaudio is an advantage only. And now
> > everybody claims that systemd is an advantage only.
>
> I didn't get this impression from reading -devel.

I never read Debian dev. Nice to read that the dev list pick holes in
arguments (IIUC).

> The example you posted in the other message is definitely better than
> shell (which is the language of current initscripts).

I disagree ;). Especially network is a weak point for me, nearly no
knowledge and tons of issues regarding to my disabilities. Systemd's
unique language doesn't make it easier for me.

But again, I never tested systemd myself, so my statements are based on
nothing, but reading other mails.

Regards,
Ralf