bug report?: "Oh no! Something has gone wrong."

Dear Fellow Debian Users,

I'm trying to decide if and how to report a possible bug in Debian.

I'm running Wheezy (actually it calls itself wheezy/sid when I switch
to tty1 etc.) on a 64-bit Toshiba Satellite Pro A300D laptop with an
Intel Core2Duo chip.

Debian had started X and was just about to get to the login dialog box
when I happened to plug in the laptop's power. This immediately
resulted in a graphical error screen showing a 'sad-faced PC' image
and the following message:
---
Oh no! Something has gone wrong.
A problem has occurred and the system can't recover. Please contact a
system administrator.
---

After a reboot, the system was fine again.

I'm not sure how to report this as a bug. Can anyone advise me?

thanks
--
Ludovic Tolhurst-Cleaver