Re: Why have d-community-offtopic? (Re: What does group consider to be on topic"?)

On Lu, 23 iul 12, 13:16:43, Camaleón wrote:

> Mmm, nope... what made you think that? Anyway, it would be a redundancy
> but nothing that hurts. I can't tell because I'm unaware about the rules
> of the offtopic mailing list.

The rules are basically:

    Be excellent to each other!

but putting jokes aside, I would think discussions that are on-topic on
debian-user (or any other debian- list) should probably not happen
there.

Kind regards,
Andrei