Re: lost libnss3.so.1d

Hi

Just a little update;
I've noticed the guys in the UBUNTU branch is having problems with Evolution after the upgrade
to 11.10.

Bug #855725 ;

Evolution does not start after the latest updates (evolution: error while loading shared libraries: libnss3.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)

OK, there is a slight difference. Their problem is libnss3.so and not libnss3.so.1d... but it seems very related.
Are we having a bug in Evolution too, or is it running smoothly everywhere.. apart from here ?

Tom