Re: lost libnss3.so.1d

Hi again.

I'm back trying to get Evolution running... without success I'm afraid.
If I try to install libnss3-1d as backport, I get this result;

root@Colossus:/home/tom# apt-get -t squeeze-backports install libnss3-1d
<snip>
libnss3-1d er i forvejen den nyeste version.(danish meaning; libnss3-1d is already the newest version)

This indicates the file being in the box and upgradet to latest version which is great... BUT when I type
'evolution' in the CLI, I get this result;

root@Colossus:/home/tom# evolution
evolution: error while loading shared libraries: libnss3.so.1d: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory.

If I type it in my own CLI, the result is just the same;

tom@Colossus:~$ evolution
evolution: error while loading shared libraries: libnss3.so.1d: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

By the way my clock_applet in the Gnome-panel has been taken out as well.

I'm non the wiser. Any thoughts anyone ?