Re: lost libnss3.so.1d

On Monday 23 July 2012 23:04:37 Thierry Chatelet wrote:
> On Monday 23 July 2012 23:50:14 Tom Rausner wrote:
> > 2012/7/23 Thierry Chatelet <tchatelet@free.fr>
> >
> > > I would love to do exactly that... but there doesn't seem to exist a
> >
> > packet of that name
> > anywhere in this universe. Besides I have a hunch this is about a
> > directory gone missing..
>
> Which flavor are you running?
> I have tha following whith wheezy:
> aptitude search libnss3
> i A libnss3                               - Network Security Service
> libraries i A libnss3-1d                            - Network Security
> Service libraries - transition
> ....<snip>...

It's in Lenny too.

lisi@Junior:~$ aptitude search libnss3
i A libnss3-1d                           - Network Security Service libraries
p   libnss3-1d-dbg                       - Debugging symbols for the Network
Security Ser
p   libnss3-dev                          - Development files for the Network
Security Ser
p   libnss3-tools                        - Network Security Service tools
lisi@Junior:~$

Lisi