Re: Printers using free software only

Registros Web:

> PostScript sounds great guys but, how do I now if a printer is a
> PostScript printer? Do you know of any brand that makes then?

Postscript compatibility should always be listed in the printer's specs.
It is probably not written on the box in bold letters, but the
manufacturer's website mentions it if it is there.

Printers with an ethernet interface probably always include Postscript
support.

J.
--
I wish I could achieve a 'just stepped out of the salon' look more
often. Or at least once.