Re: Daemons in schroot or how to start chroot automatically

On Sat, 21 Jul 2012 11:54:58 +0000, Ramon Hofer wrote:

> I found what I did wrong: In the init.d script I used chroot instead of
> schroot:
> http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=Lamy4K4a
>
> Could you please help me with the correct command?
> Instead of `chroot /srv/chroot/sid /etc/init.d/sabnzbdplus start` can I
> use `schroot -c sid sabnzbdplus start`?
>
> Then this would be my new schroot script:
> http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=Lamy4K4a

I have made some changes to my script:
http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=VFr77mwK

There's some mess with the output of the commands. So it's not really
nice but it's working.

I've tried to use the -q option for schroot but it's still talking...

Cheers
Ramon