Re: FROZEN Wheezy netinst - Where to get?

Brian wrote:
On Sat 21 Jul 2012 at 07:36:34 -0500, Richard Owlett wrote:

I've been told that my problems with using netinst.iso at a WiFi
hotspot have been solved in wheezy. "Debian Installer 7.0 Alpha1
release" [1] seems to confirm. I read the announcement that Wheezy
was frozen as of June 30th [2].

I went looking for the frozen version of netinst.iso.

Development of the installer (bug fixes) continues during the freeze.

This

http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/wheezy_di_alpha1/i386/iso-cd/debian-wheezy-DI-a1-i386-netinst.iso

is fine for you to use. A beta version is on the horizon.

Thank you. If things don't work as *I* desire, I didn't want to hear that I used wrong image ;/