Re: Suspend to RAM fails in Debian Wheezy 64 bits

> > 3) DE
> > Typical Gnome 3.4 install.
> >

> I'm having the same problem with nvidia drivers, but KDE4.

I guess Nvidia is once again the one to blame …
That began to happen right after I upgraded to nvidia-glx 302.17-3, the
12th of July and that wouldn't be the 1st time.

Does anyone know if Nvidia drivers can generate a log file? My
Xorg.0.log is clean and my syslog does not say anything about Nvidia …