Suspend to RAM fails in Debian Wheezy 64 bits

Hi everyone,

I can't suspend to RAM anymore in my (up to date) Debian Wheezy (64
bits).

Everything was fine until last week: each time I recover from the
suspending state, it seems that the X server fails. The screen becomes
black with a white cursor blinking on the top left corner.

I can't write a thing, I can't switch to another TTY.

I had to use the kernel magic keys to reboot.

Does that rings a bell to someone? Should I submit a bug report?