Re: What does group consider to be "on topic"?

On Mi, 18 iul 12, 14:47:16, Camaleón wrote:
> On Thu, 19 Jul 2012 02:18:00 +1200, Chris Bannister wrote:

> >> Well, exactly... that's what an OT flag is for: you are saying "hey,
> >> people, something happens here but I don't know what, watch out!"
> >
> > As an aside, I was referring to people parking anywhere they like and
> > thinking it is ok to do so if they turn their hazard lights on, not in
> > the genuine case of "watch out! something happens here" An accident, or
> > **genuine** hazzzzard.
>
> There are times when you have an unmanageable/mechanical problem with you
> car that forces you to park in the first place you find/can. Of course,
> these situations are an exception and do not happen often so the rest of
> the drivers have to be a bit patient.

You are missing the point: Chris is talking about people that would be
able to make it to the next parking place or even repair garage, but
chose to stop in the middle of the road asking other traffic
participants about his problem (which they may not know anything about).

The least they could do would be to try not disturbing the traffic :(

Kind regards,
Andrei