Re: "GNOME Help" conflicts with darklooks theme

Yep, I'm using stable.  Thanks for the advice, man.  Should I try to see
if I can replicate the bug elsewhere?  I'm running Debian on virtual box
from within xubuntu right now.  I prefer Debian, so I could install it
natively on the hard drive and see if the same thing happens there.  I
also have a Windows box where I could install Debian to a different
virtual machine program on there and see what happens.