Re: "GNOME Help" conflicts with darklooks theme

On Wed, 18 Jul 2012 02:43:09 -0400, Joshua wrote:

> When using GNOME with the darklooks theme, which is white text on black
> background, the GNOME help application displays its documents with black
> text on black background.  Even if I deselect the option 'use system
> fonts', the problem persists.

(...)

If you are using testing/sid this could be because the darlook theme has
not been ported to gtk3.

If you are using squeeze this should not happen and you can open a bug
report for... ah, good, you already did it (#681951) ;-)

Greetings,

--
Camaleón