Re: What does group consider to be "on topic"?

On Wed, 18 Jul 2012 05:06:28 +1200, Chris Bannister wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 04:07:38PM +0000, Camaleón wrote:
>> Anyway, whether you are in doubt you can always tag the subject
>> accordingly to avoid complains from the rest of the mailing list
>> participants.
>
> Oh, right! like if you turn your hazard lights on in your car you can
> park anywhere you like. :(

Well, exactly... that's what an OT flag is for: you are saying "hey,
people, something happens here but I don't know what, watch out!"

Okay, what do you prefer, that people stops asking here because they're
afraid of the mailing list users reaction? Nah, that would be even worst,
I'm more in the line of "you first shoot and then ask" as no one can be
"harmed" here >;-)

Greetings,

--
Camaleón