Re: [OT] Re: Test Post

Camaleón wrote:
> Shouldn't be (or "wouldn't be nice to have", I don't want to sound too
> agressive) a dedicated mailing list for this purpose? I mean, for testing
> how messages will appear before getting into the real "dangerous jungle"
> and don't disturbing "the beasts" (groaar!) :-)

That would be a welcome addition to the mailing lists.  Then instead
of saying that there are 3,000 members on this mailing list and
therefore a level of noise reduction is needed, don't send test
messages to it, we could say please send them to the debian-list-test
or some such mailing list instead.

Bob