Re: CD image doesn't exist for download?

On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 11:36:01AM -0400, Kirsten Milligan wrote:
> After several attempts over several years, I haven't yet had
> complete success installing Linux.  I'm hungry to learn, but am very
> poor at computerspeak, so please be gentle.

[...]

Forget about all that jigglydo stuff. Why complicate things when you are
just beginning. You can always come back to it later.

Instead check out: http://goodbye-microsoft.com/
(Read:
http://ftp.nl.debian.org/debian/tools/win32-loader/stable/win32-loader.txt)

You know about creating free space and fragmenting XP etc?

oppressing." --- Malcolm X