Re: CD image doesn't exist for download?

On 11/07/12 05:43 PM, Andrei POPESCU wrote:
On Mi, 11 iul 12, 17:11:51, Gary Dale wrote:
The architecture downloaded should match your machine. If you have a
64bit computer, don't cripple it with a 32bit kernel.
I'll raise you guys some multiarch images:

http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/6.0.5/multi-arch/iso-cd/debian-6.0.5-amd64-i386-netinst.iso
(this image is accessible directly from the Debian home page)

http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/6.0.5/multi-arch/iso-dvd/debian-6.0.5-i386-amd64-source-DVD-1.iso

Kind regards,
Andrei
Interesting. How did you find it? It's not on the network install page.

I note however that it's over 400M - more than the combined size of the i386 and AMD64 NetInst CDs.