Re: full automated installation preseed without any network connection?

On Tue, 10 Jul 2012 16:29:54 -0700, anotst01 wrote:

> can Debian be fully automated installed when there is no network
> connection available?

Yes, but depending on the installation media (netiso, CD or DVD) the
amount of packages you can install will vary.

> Did you actually test it? If so, can share your preseed.cfg please?

Nope, sorry. Preseeding is still something in my "to-do" list :-) but a
sample template can be found here:

http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/tmp/en.amd64/apb.html

Greetings,

--