[OT] uvesafb + sound hiccup

Hi,

Since the latest NVidia closed source drivers (running wheezy) there appears a message in syslog:

NVRM: Your system is not currently configured to drive a VGA console
NVRM: on the primary VGA device. The NVIDIA Linux graphics driver
NVRM: requires the use of a text-mode VGA console. Use of other console
NVRM: drivers including, but not limited to, vesafb, may result in
NVRM: corruption and stability problems, and is not supported.

All I get is the message, no other problems...

Googling one discovers that one of the ways to avoid this is to install uvesafb. There is a good HOWTO:
http://blog.samat.org/comment/17522

Following that and using uvesafb the message disappears.

But I get one nasty result of uvesafb that I never have with vesafb and that is when I play a sound stream and switch between tty's with Ctrl+Alt+F<x> the sound "hiccups", i.e. it stops for a split second.

Can anyone verify that? Maybe forget about uvesafb and live with the message.

Hugo