Re: [OT] IANA ports (was: Filezilla a security risk)

Hi,

Dňa Sun, 8 Jul 2012 15:33:17 +0000 (UTC) Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com>
napísal:

> What Wikipedia explains (and you asked "why") about the "smtps" standard

Reread my initial mail, please. I don't ask "why" in it, but my english is
poor, then perhaps i wrote it in wrong manner.

> is not detailed in the RFC (because RFCs are not the place for long
> dissertations...) but feel free to read the article or to ignore it.

For me is enough to know that SMTP over SLL was not standardized yet (or
still?). Why and when this happens is not my problem in these days.

regards

--
Slavko
http://slavino.sk