Re: Small xorg?

> You can use DSL(damn small linux), debian with no DEs just a simple Wm. The wms
> I prefer are fluxbox and openbox. If you want to use a DE, then use lxde or
> xfce.

Considered both DSL and Puppy (and others) when I first got the 240X 6 or 7 years ago, but Debian better fit my criteria.  Installed Sarge on it originally, then when Etch came out did a dist-upgrade.  Etch is what's on it now, but a couple of years ago did an upgrade (not dist-upgrade) and got bits and pieces of Lenny on it.  So, Etch is corrupted.  Still works, most of the time.  (Discovered the repositories were set for "Stable" not "Etch," and Lenny was the current "Stable.")  Time for a clean install to correct the mistakes.

Patrick