Re: OT: need a simple CMS / website builder

orgmode is plenty simple.  There is a way to make a link, there is a way
to make an anchor for where control passes, and there's a way to bold
text.  After that, everything else is plain text or content and the
export to html takes care of the rest of the details.  I forgot, there's
a way to underline text too.  It isn't wysiwyg and if it were, I
wouldn't have made my web page with it either.

On Tue, 3 Jul 2012, Rob Owens wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 03, 2012 at 05:05:09PM -0400, Rob Owens wrote:
> > My kids want to make their own webpages.  I intend to host them on my
> > own server and limit who has access to them.  I need some
> > recommendations.  Wordpress?  Drupal?  This will be on a Squeeze system.
> >
> > I have a dyndns account to provide access to my dynamic IP address.
> >
> > The kids are between 6 and 11.  I want them to be able to do this mostly
> > on their own, after some training from me.
> >
> I should probably clarify this last statement.  The ages of the kids are
> between 6 and 11.  So they need something fairly simple.  They are not
> programmers (yet).
>
> -Rob

Microsoft: It never looses its suction.

Jude