Re: TLS encrypted source for Debian iso signing keys?

On Mon, 02 Jul 2012 11:34:15 -0700, anotst01 wrote:

> Is there any TLS encrypted source for downloading the Debian iso signing
> keys?

(...)

There's apt-secure:

http://wiki.debian.org/SecureApt

But beyond that, I'm not aware of any TLS/SSL implementation.

What kind of benefit do you foresee for an encrypted channel to get the
keys? They are public :-?

> If the answer is no, which were to correct component to file a bug
> against?

You can suggest that feature by opening a wishlist bug report in the BTS,
component "general" or maybe "ftp.debian.org", but don't bother about it,
it'll be changed as required.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón