Re: [OT] port 53

On Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 11:52 PM, Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 01 Jul 2012 23:26:58 +0800, lina wrote:
>
>> (1) What shall I do if lots of foreign address connected to my port 53
>> (details see the bottom),
>
> If you are serving DNS requests, that's normal...
>
>> (2) ssh: Could not resolve hostname at the same time.
>
> What?!

It's very nice of you "being around".
My knowledge about those things is very vulnerable, so there is no
surprise many times I did some illiterate guessing.

Thanks, still can't resolve the hostname. Perhaps will wait for Monday
and contact someone.
I did configure the exim4 and hours ago was a bit happy about that.
Now it still does not work after purging the exim4.

BTW, any suggestions about how to examine are sincerely welcome.

Best regards,