Re: Kmail2

On Sun, 01 Jul 2012 10:29:24 +1000, Gerald wrote:

> Hi to all,

Hi, but there's no need to send the same message twice :-)

> Although I run Debian on my server it does not pick up email.

Can you pick up e-mail locally, from the server itself?

> My workstation is yet another Linux distro,

You mean you are not running Debian from the computer you can't fetch the
e-mails? If so, what's your OS?

> I am trying to set up kmail2 and it will not send or receive any email.

And you don't receive any message, warning or error from Kmail when
sending/downloading? That's weird...

How about a different MUA? To discard a problem with the server settings.

> I was wondering if anyone out in the great blue younder can point me in
> the right direction for solveing his problem.

Not enough data, I'm afraid. I'd run the above tests first.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón