Re: xml editor ?

On 06.06.2012 04:23, istimsak abdulbasir wrote:
> Try out LXDE. Its Window manager is openbox and the configuration file
> is xml based. However, I found little difficulty configuring it for
> special cases.
>
> On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 7:44 PM, Frank McCormick <debianlist@videotron.ca
> <mailto:debianlist@videotron.ca>> wrote:
>
>     On 05/06/12 05:16 PM, istimsak abdulbasir wrote:
>
>         On 03/06/12 09:52, Frank McCormick wrote:
>

>              I am trying out a window manager which uses XML (uugh!) for
>             it's
>              configuration file.
>              Making changes with a text editor has almost blinded
>             me...what is the
>              "best" GUI editor which handles XML ??
>
>              Thanks
>

>         What windows manager are you using?
>

>      I was trying out JWM. It very light-weaight...but a bear
>     to configure because EVERYTHING is in .jwmrc...and it doesn't follow
>     standards as to location of files etc.
>

>     --
>     Cheers
>     Frank
>

>     --

As far as I know, LXDE uses LXWM or something similar as window manager.

PS. Could you stop topposting and sending email in HTML format like the
ML CoC suggests?

--
[Mika Suomalainen](https://mkaysi.github.com/) ||
[gpg --keyserver pool.sks-keyservers.net --recv-keys

[Please reply below this
line](http://mkaysi.github.com/articles/complaining/topposting.html)